LA Storage Pipeline

LA Storage Pipeline is a 23.3-mile natural gas pipeline header system located in Calcasieu and Beauregard Parishes in Louisiana.

service

Location : Sulphur, Louisiana
Pipeline Connections : Cameron Interstate Pipeline, Florida Gas Transmission Company, Tennessee Gas Pipeline Company, Texas Eastern Transmission Company, Transcontinental Gas Pipeline, Trunkline Gas Company
Commercial Operation : August 2006

LA Storage Pipeline interconnects with six major pipelines throughout the Gulf Region: Cameron Interstate Pipeline, Florida Gas Transmission Company, Tennessee Gas Pipeline Company, Texas Eastern Transmission Company, Transcontinental Gas Pipeline and Trunkline Gas Company.

LA Storage Pipeline currently provides firm and interruptible transportation, park-and-loan, and imbalance services to liquefied natural gas shippers, producers, local industrial end-users, distribution companies, and marketing companies and others in the market.

LA Storage Pipeline is jointly owned by SEI Storage Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sempra Energy International (“SEI”) and ProLiance Transportation and Storage-Liberty, LLC (“PT&S”). SEI owns 75 percent of LA Storage, with PT&S owning the remaining 25 percent.

Benefits

  • Provides a safe and reliable natural gas storage solution
  • Promotes increased access to emerging Southwest shale gas production
  • Helps meet the country’s demand for cleaner energy source
  • Contact

    Natural Gas Storage
    Commercial
    Brad Ledbetter
    Email| 832.460.6587

    Operations
    Hugh Berglund
    Email: | 281.423.2725

    Pipeline Safety

    At Sempra, safety is our top priority. That extends to the operation of our underground natural gas pipelines. Learn more about pipeline safety and how to recognize if a pipeline is located near you.